Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PDF to JPEG

Sometimes I get so geeked out in my computer MO, that I have no idea how to tell a normal person how to do things on the computer (like burning a CD that isn't going to the replication house). PDF to JPEG is another area that I get way to complicated in doing it, using Photoshop and resaving it. For me that works perfectly, but if you don't have Photoshop, or have to explain it to a non techy person (i.e. my wife), then how do you do it?

Duh . . . One way is to copy buy using "print screen" and pasting it in MS Paint, and then save and crop. There are also some other ways of doing this, and they are in this article.

I also should mention the reverse as well, the anything to pdf. Use Primo PDF, it installs a pdf printer just like a physical printer, it is free, and it keeps the text where you can copy and paste it.

No comments: